Ijele Otu (BSc., MSc., LC, LLM, LPC, ChMC, ACArb)
Ogechi Okoye-Oti is an experienced professional service provider of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Personal Development Life Coaching, Public Speaking and Resources Management.
Her education background is in Psychology, Management and Law.
Over the years she has been working with clients to resolve a wide range of internal and external conflicts by providing positive constructive tools for peace keeping, building and management.
She is the Head of Practice at Mind-Setco, a Practice dedicated to ADR and the development of relationships and the holistic improvement of one’s self.
She has worked with industry leaders in the Mental Health, Hospitality, Insurance, Customer Service, Legal, Business and Resources Management, amongst others.
She has membership or affiliations with a number of organisations, to name a few__
- The Edo State Multi-door Court (ESMDC)
- The Lagos Court of Arbitration (LCA)
- The Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICA)
- The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC)
- The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Vichis Okoye Foundation
Please reach out to me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and lets make something happen together.